Saturday, October 30, 2010

Let me learnt How to Love you again

Maybe I already forgot how to love you Like I do last time
Let Me learnt how to love you again ok?
Let Us travel Back to last time.
People will say what they wan to say but We both know best
People can post what ever they want in facebook; Or other mediums to show how loving they are.
But we are us, We will know it best what real happinees in love is.

Let us bring back all the happy moments from last time
Let's not quarrel and get unhappy over small issues anymore
Let us not doubt each others love anymore
Let's not question each other's commitment anymore
Let's not get jealous and think badly of each other anymore.

I want to have one girlfriend I can wake up every day looking foward to meet her
I want to have a Girlfriend which is the person who is the closest to my heart than anyone else
I want to have a Girlfriend which I can have many happy moments together
I want to Have a Girlfriend which I will miss her on frequent basis
I want a Girlfriend which understands and trust me on what ever I do.

Hope you can let me learnt how to love you again.
Today i open the Coffee you gave me.
The first cup of coffee of love I made; I just drank the first sip before writing this sentence
Not Sweet enough.
My dear, Can we build a relationship based on trust and understanding?
I will add some sugar into that coffee. But I still prefer the original coffee taste.
Refreshing and addictive.

If really we cant do what we wanted to do as i had stated above,
Please at least let me have some memories worthy to reminiscent when I leave here in another 8months.


No comments: