Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Bogus Happy Tablet

Today is again a bitter sweet day. Put it this way, Bitter because I m Feeling Bitter, with certain reasons which cannot be stated in the open blog and sweet because I saw her and we had some sweet time together. Seems like i always had a 'Firm" grasp of the understanding. Anyway, I wana share a magic medication prescribed by myself, for people feeling sad people: Chocolates!

I Don't know where i read this exactly for the first time but it seems chocolates have substance that make people emit a certain chemical in the brain which makes people happy. So thats what i decided to try anyway today. i bought one tube, and almost finished it in the library itself.

"A Chocolate a day keeps the sadness away?"

Its it true? My Cadbury chocolate tablets certainly did not work for my unique brain. I ate almost half the tube and things still looks the same as it was. Haha...Well since like this medication didnt work, so i decided to find a stronger antibiotic.

This medication works better for me~!!!

No comments: