Thursday, November 26, 2009

What a Day for me...

Today, one word to describe it. TIRED. Yesterday i slept quite late becoz i was revising my notes for today's exam. Furthermore i spend almost half a night yesterday doing my JPEG assignment. Great thing my group mate did all the codings. Quite frankly, I didn't expected him to be so proficient in programming. Hahahaha.. But anyway, one Assignment is off, left with two more. But today's happen is worth to be written in "WEST's Today In History" because of few things i wana talk about.

One of it is because I ate my most favorite today ( Listen up, even though i know its grammatically wrong to say most favorite but since I m emphasizing something here ) Yea my most most favourite food: Shell fishes. Honestly saying I really love to eat shell fish like Clams, oysters, cockles, mussels, anything which comes in a 2 lid shell where you have to open the shell and reach for the juicy soft yummy flesh... Awwwwww..... very very much. I liked it so much I will always have a goosebumps each time i see them available for eating. And today, Kak Shima's stall offered some cheap but delicious green mussels. And as had been mentioned, I had goosebumps. Without wasting a second, i quickly grabbed a bowl and fill it with the green mussels and guess what? That shit only cause me about Rm2. Worst i forgot to bring my money again...damn it.... again so i owed her first. Shit sometimes I wonder how Kak Shima gets her profit from her business. Back to the mussel business. I gobbled up the whole bowl till maximum satisfaction reached. Really delicious. the funny thing is that i come to think why did she charged me so cheap. Is it the mussel cheap poisonous mussel she got from black market or what? Hahahahaha.... But anyway since I m still Ok , i mean alive and kicking now, i guess i had been worried for nothing. But you know when you get a good bargain on something you wana buy, sometimes, you wont feel that you had hit the jackpot but instead you will start to feel suspicious and malicious about how can it be so cheap? Am I duped by the seller into buying super low quality things for low price? Actually i know eating too much of these shell fishes are bad for health referring to the status of the oceans nowadays, full with pollutants and rubbish. But Its really been a while since i ate my favourite food, so, No regrets!!!! By the way the food look something like this.

Don't you just salivate just by looking at it? Hell yeah this is what i had for lunch :P

Another thing about today is i finally finised my JPEG assignment. Holy cow. Seriously i really have to thank my group mate becoz he did most of the hard work. Its not that i m a free rider here. I did the whole damn report and found one reference code for him, but its really he who made it happen. Hahahaha.... My assignment is quite perfect if not for the mistake that happen in Zig zag scan , Run-length encoding and Huffman encoding. But overall i m really satisfied we manged to dish out something great out of this shit. I think we should get quite good marks for the assignment. Hahaha.... Lets proudly show of my fuckin work! spend almost one whole damn day to do this. Just the cover anyway for Pete's sakes. really tired right now.

One down, left with two more nightmares to dream about. btw, Jpeg is really a night mare.

After successfully submitting this assignments, i went to Kak Shima's stall to pay her the money i owed her earlier today :( hahahahaha...... Reached home to felt a bit relived. Well Its compulsory that i will not do anything anymore for the rest of the day for today. Books and notes are banned from my side today.

By the way today's weather is surprisingly freaking hot considering the fact that its the monsoon season in Malaysia. But this make it a good day to take a dip in the cold water and refresh my brains. Since UV is so damn far away, I decided to swim in Ixora Pool for the first time after staying here for almost 1 year+ already. the old myth i get about how dirty is Ixora pool makes me never wana swim here but, i went down anyway with one of my housemate. To tell the truth, the water is quite clean but there is one big problem with the water in Ixora pool. the water is heavily diluted with chlorine. I felt my skin is a little rubbery after swimming and it took me a good half an hour to really wash myself up. Really hazardous to swim in poisoned water. But i also can understand why they have to put so much chlorine in the water, concerning how many people go to the pool everyday. But today the pool and the whole Ixora in fact was empty as many people had gone back to their hometowns for holiday.

By the way other minor things that had happened today was i took my sister to Sentral as she was going back and i start to get addicted to one silly and stupid facebook application game called cafe world. Hahahahah... Tonight i m going for a quite date with my beloved cute cute cute Cute. Hope its gona end up nicely today, and god's sakes I m so damn tired now!


No comments: