Sunday, December 6, 2009

too clean?

I just picked up a habit. Being very cautious about hygiene. Is it too good. I mean there is still part of me who is my old me , the dirty me. don't like to bathe, always likes mess etc. Since the nightmare abscess thingy in my ass i think i had really changed all over. Now i will bathe using the best antiseptic showeer cream i can get each time i come back from outside. Yes. is so weird, usually last time i would sit down and lepak till fleas and flies come and swarm my body before i finally decide its bathing time. Now on average i bathe 3times a day almost everyday. sounds stupid huh? but i really cant stand the fact of going through another abscess night mare anymore. Its really done major damage to my spiritual and physical well being. sometimes i still hesitate to bathe so often coz i think some part in me, not all is still a dirty guy, but considering the fact of there will be a probability of abscess reocurrance made me pull out my tower and go inside the bathroom. thats it. I most afraid of that. ABSCESS i afraid of your more than ghosts. Damn it. so fuck shit plz dont come to me anymore.

By the way i just picked up the habbit of cleaning my room every week, changing my clothes everyday, washing my chair every few days interval, and today i just mopped my whole house. Just feeling funny i will do all this

No comments: