Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December's Snow 2009

Lets start off with the photo of my two new companions in my room. Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Starfish!!!! A free gift from buying koko krunch. Actually also don't know what to write in this post be just feel that i should write something here after dumping this blog without any updates for so long already. Maybe also is to fulfill some of my avid and loyal blog readers about my life's updates and chronology. Todays post will go with some pictures as i particualrly lazy to write a long blog today. As always like the trend of my blog post to report the completion of every successful semester termination. This sem three words: Got hope la.. (is "la" considered a word anyway) had been going out to study since last week about every day, well i mean i used to go out with dardar every weekend to library anyway every time we could, but since exam is looming and people are starting to scare the shit outta ppls mind, so We also follow the trend to study almost everyday. This Saturday in fact will be my first paper, some sort like a opening ceremony to the Olympic Games or something. Hahahaha.... Actually i had many things to talk about but lets just start of from what happen today and a few days ago. So briefly my gal and my mates organized a surprised - not so surprise early Birthday Celebration for me. To be honest I really didnt knew anything about this party until when i meet Adison and gang there. Then i start to have some clue on what is going to happen already. hahahah... To the organizers who may be concerned, Dont feel too bad about me being able to guess what is going to happen, Its just that some people like me have the 6th sense to sniff things that are ought to happen in the future just before they are going to happen. But anyway thanks very much especially to my Lovely Girlfriend for organizing such a nice Birthday bash for me. Thanks


Started Off by dinner At Amigo, Melaka Raya. This would be the second time I had been there, to tell the truth, i really think Amigo is the most affordable and nice Western cuisine one can eat in Melaka. Windmill? A disaster.... even though the stall at plaza siswa serves better western food than the windmill. One of the reason i can Amigo is "The place" is because the price is just nice. Not too much nor too less and they are able to maintain the quality of their food even when there are so many people at the restaurant. I worked at a cafe before, so i know how the food quality goes when the customers start to pack the restaurant and the chef start to rush non stop cooking for the never ending orders. But at Amigo, the time for the food to reach us is not too long and i really like what i had eaten that night. More photos are below.


Went there with my sister, Sharon, Pouria and my Grace-grace. She ate The Japanese Ramen. I had a mouth and i think the soup is too salty and the noodles taste just like maggie mee. To get a more honest food review i think you should ask the person who ate the whole bowl itself XD...


The Family Portrait... If not because of the green thing behind my head this would had been a nice photo.

My dinner i ate that Sunday which i was talking about. Its called Baked potato chicken Chop. First impression: No potato, Even though there is a "potato" in the menu's name. But after digging the stack under the melted mozzarella cheese, i found out that the potato they meant is the hash brown sandwiched in between the piece of ham and the chicken chop. Ermmm.... not quite what i was expecting but, still taste well. the chicken really tasted fresh and grilled to perfection. Chunky and tender meat. My recommendations for those who liked cheese and chicken. Price: Rm 13.50


The Cake. This is the beautiful cake before it was dismembered by my face when i was forced to pull out the candle from it. You guys know what i mean. Usually the birthday boy/girl get their face creamed.

What can we make outta this? My shoes, her boots, and her shoes.

Being Forced to hold a cherry while Grace-grace try pull it away from me.


Thanks people....



This is what she gave me. Really nice. Thanks very much my dear.


Alright thats what basically happened on Sunday, lets proceed to what happen today.


Studying together, its a great activity especially in exam week to do with Grace-grace. To ensure we had time to meet each other and date and also not neglecting the studies and exam's preparation. Studying together is the best solution. But if only i can concentrate better in my work at each study session. Since the library is always full, and any table we can get is always preoccupied by others, and is rowdy, crowded and noisy. I dont know how we go the idea but we found that studying in the FIST computer lab is a great solution for the MMU library problem. cold air cond, pc right in front and we are alone in the lab most of the time.


Always SS in between study session. Sometimes jz chating abit, snapping candid pictures and go out to talk a walk or snack after sitting in front of the table for few hours. I think its quite nice la. But actually this sem i really had been quite consistent la, I m practically done with all my syllabus and just need to revise what i had been highlighting and noting in lectures. Thats it and I think I m good to go to the finals.


The reason behind this picture cannot be told.


Today ate pizza for dinner. US pizza's Double tuesday promotion. 2 large pizza for only Rm40. really damn cheap to eat. Went there with 3 mates. and had some sort of a pizza buffet. I had a record of 11pieces of pizza. holy shit i can still feel the pizza inside me now. Feel so full and bloated. But i really enjoy eating pizza very very much. As the matter of fact i love pizza. Hahahahah..... If you ask me whats the best part of pizza i think its the taste and texture of melted cheese on top of the pizza. The great thing about today's pizza session anyway is I finally ate my long-waiting-to-eat pizza. US favourite where they just have some beef peperoni and tonnes of cheese on it. I dont think its that nice but it had been the pizza i had always wanted to try in The US pizza. On the way back i saw a nice Xmas tree inside one of the shops. Xmas = end of another year. Hmm.... this year? hah... too many things had happened. Hope next year will be better.

2 comments:

yuhan said...

Haiiiiiii....belove West,your baby happy because you enjoyed your early birthday celebration on that Sunday night.However,why the red love enveloped missing ad in the picture?hahaha....24th Dec,our romantic celebration,it just 2 of us that day ^^

wooikuun fruzOOooK said...

i took out that envolope andkeep it in my secret compartment already. So don't worry about it. Its not missing!