Monday, December 21, 2009

The exams, whats to be expected from the sem breaks and a glimpse of the coming sem

I woke up almost 5am today. Can't sleep i still feel the hurt and dissapointment on how the two papers went. I had said it to many ppl. I really had tried hard if not given my best. Been consistent in my revision. All effort thrown in just for one reason. I really wish to get 1st class at least just one time. I really want to go to Fist office and collect the beautiful Dean's list certificate and see my name on the dean's list form. Just say it if u think that i m arrogant. I don't give a damn. I want all my coursemates to know that i get dean's list. I want them all to know that this tiger's fangs is still sharp and attached. Ain't no loser sitting among ya all. Another reason is that i want to prove to myself i can do it. Foundation's achievements mean nothing to me because its too easy. I want to do it in Degree level. But, too bad i guess i will miss out the ship again. Said it earlier this semester, its either now, this sem or never for the deans. So i m guessing its never. Actually can't fully blame it on the final exams. My coursework ain't doin much contribution either. So come to think about it, in a No man's land, its no one to blame except myself but that ain't not really me for pilling the fault and blame on myself, so I guess the option left here is just to forget it and move on.

Well, I guess then i'll just have to wait for the result announcements to see how this sem goes after all. Mind myself, i still have one more paper to go before I'll call it a day. I already got a 10-0 trashing and i need to score at least one goal in order to make the scoreline better. So, SAD (Acronym for System Analyst And Design, not sad) , I will start studying you soon and see how it goes. Speaking Frankly I really think I should be happy and satisfied about this sem. No medical aliments, The final exam is gona end soon, and I will be going for a nice holiday with my treasured hometown mates. Really looking foward to hang out with people I can truly call "friends" unlike most idiots and stupid donkeys i had in my class. No worries. MMU still gave me a pretty and cool Grace-Grace to cherish. So i think thats about all the memories i will have when i leave this shit hole in another 1 and a half years. My coursemates? Yea, most of them are ok, nice people, and some of them are the worst human being i had ever meet in my whole entire 22 years of living in earth. Okay. I m done for the whining and complaining part. Lets go on to my planned couple's retreat with my beloved hometown gang. Shit I feel so excited! They are gona hit the waters!!!!For the first time, 3 couples are Coming to melaka!!!!

Basically, they are coming on 27th DEC 2009-29th DEC 2009. Since I m the organizer cum planner, I guess it would be fair to reveal the final draft of the plan here.

27th DEC
1pm- check into hotel96, mandi etc, pack
2pm- Chicken Rice Ball Lunch ( Dar-dar you gona help me with the road's directions )
2pm- A farmosa, Studhuys, Museum, River Cruise, Nandeje,
Eye of Malaysia, Menara Taming sari ( if we can finish all these xD )
6pm- Satay celup or Newton (dinner will depends on the the decision of the people on the floor)
7pm- Jonker Walk session
Come back hotel sleep

28th DEC
7am- Breakfast buffet at Hotel96 (Yeah, it says they will provide free buffet breakfast)
9am- A farmosa water theme park
5pm- Reach Hotel, mandi etc
7pm- Dinner (Newton/ Le'Garden/ Sibaraku)
9pm- The Jetty, Yum cha, jalan jalan
Come back hotel sleep

29th DEC
-Break fast
-balik

Aren't you just feeling excited just by looking at that like I do? Hope its gona be a great retreat for me. I also hope my besties will gona love what i had installed for them. And most importantly hope my dearest girlfriend will enjoy it.

Next sem is gona be really tough. i know it. Even though this sem is a letdown, i wont let it deter my pursuit for another 3pointer GPA. Yeah!!!!! hope next sem will be fine becoz 3rd semsters always reminds me of my Ass nightmare...sighs..

No comments: