Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Bit about Grace


Like had been said earlier, This would be the continuation of info about Grace, my cute and manja girlfriend. Actually to be honest, I got the idea of writing a blog on this topic after reading jason mumbles blog writing about his girl friend. Apart from that i also think it would be a good idea to write about some one who had made me so happy for the past one year instead of whining and crying all my problems in my blog... :-X

Grace Bon Hui Qin, Come to think about it, I really very lucky to had found her as my girlfriend. She is really very nice and understanding in many ways. Like she don't mind going AA during our makan time. But I always make it a point to treat her once a while and each time we go for a scrumptious meal aka Expensive ones. She dosen't bug me too much about meeting often ( well, she does that earlier in our relationships ) thats one thing I m really comfortable of. I got my time to do my stuffs like gaming , study, etc


Another note is she gets jealous.... I mean real jealous and angry easily, especially when it comes to me. But now she is getting better and better already after many incidents and my counseling sessions. Before this it was like..... Hahahahaha... But i still appreciate her very much, for all the things she had done for me. So most of the time, I would just accept her minor flaws. If she hate some one (especially girls), it can really get nasty until she will snap you if you are talking about that someone... Lols.....Talk about girl's hatred.


There is one part of Grace, The Cute and Manja Grace which she said she only show in front of me...... Especially when she is begging for something or when she is reluctant to go back home after a date. All this usually come together when she is "drunk" hahahahahahah.... She also gets scared very very easily. Especially ghosts. It was really a mistake taking her to watch horror movies, as she can get scared for months ....( No shit man!!!)

Her cooking is nice, Thats what i think. hahahahah.... Can cook more ah? Sometimes nicer than mine. Sad.... Starting to feel jealous already ..... Hahahahah ( Actually he just wana eat free food )
She likes Fish'n Chips, Satay, Nasi Lemak, Mango, Pastry stuffs ( You Tiao, Pizza, Chicken Pide, etc) and drink plain water.

She like sudden unexpected events like surprises (like most girls do) and Out-Of-nothing-comes-something scenarios. hence that leaves the poor boyfriend always trying to do something special occasionally, but since already one year, the Surprises already get lesser and lesser. Hahahahaha..... I also would say she is quite a romantic person and expects her boyfriend to be also. But seriously, I m just a Normal Guy who like to F**K around and have fun in a normal and ordinary way, so this always breaks and disappoints her. Sad truth is most girls are influenced by fairy tale love story like in "OuXiang Ju" and love novels so I cant really blame her for unable to differentiate reality and fantasy sometimes.

She likes to travel, But I dont really see Her excitement in the last outing i Brought her. So which is which? ( or maybe she like going to somewhere unique only??) Swt.....Next trip with you should be to PD ba...... So brace yourself!

Dabla....Dabla...Bla bla Bla....

Thats about her... She is the first girl I really love (very very Much) and enjoy being with. Hope I can have many happy years with her together.

No comments: