Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Too Free la.....

So I blog again coz I had nothing really particular in my mind to do now even though i should urgently start study intensively. Let me slowly build my study mood first and most importantly the main reason why I cant start study yet is because my beloved roommate is listening to songs. Shit him have to wait for him to get the hell out from the room first before i can proceed to my today's study part 3. Today woke up super early for Dr.Lim's appointment on my ass. Oh yea... I just had my 4th surgery in 3years time in my ass hole. Nice record huh?? I dont have anymore hopes and aims that this will be the last surgery. I just will keep myself super clean from now on to avoid any more infections. By the way, the wound is healing well, suffice to say. Deep down i know this will be the last time i will have to go for daily dressings and sit inside warm salt water, but like said, I dont wana give myself anymore false hope as unachievable hopes will lead to bitter disappointment and sadness. I just wana hope for something which is certain. Can this be done?

This sem as expected, is starting to be crazy. Let me just summarize how crazy it will get.
  • 1 mid term this thursday
  • 3 possible mid term next week ( 2 confirmed)
  • 1 more mid term next next week
  • And I dont wana talk about the 4 assignments (dueing soon) yet. I need to sleep early tonight...
This semester? So far so good. The only thing i hate is Internet computing which wants me to do things which i hate the most. CODINGS. HTML, CSS,PHP, .Net, Java script, PHYTON... etc... is what that ass cake subject is all about actually. I really don't understand why we need to learnt that when we can easily build a website using drag drop software like dreamweaver and tonnes of code generator available in the net. Stupid MMU...

Ok fuck it, Enough of studies. Lets talk about things which i m loking forward to like always. This friday, going for PR gang gathering. Looks like my wound will be ok for the outing. Hopefully ler..... Try to make them come back before 1pm. Cant look foward to the food that we are about to eat this friday. Satay celup! Oh sedapnya.. I can already feel the cockles soaked in satay sauce already dissolving in my saliva... come to think about it the satay celup is the only thing I m looking foward to this friday. DROOLLSSss.....

Thats it, My roommate just went out. Its back to study nite session!!!! Fuck of little shit and please dont come back before 12am. Hahahahahahahaha.....

No comments: