Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 13

Time to whine and cry out my tiredness and loneliness again.... Oh yea... Girlfriend already fall sick. Kindda expected that in the sense that her sickness don't surprise me. She always sleeps late, Not eating well, Skips meals, Stress out and over worked. A Cisco Router maybe is the only thing can perform such task. Worked 24/7 non stop at super high speed. ( well that's what I can think of as a comparison now...) Humans don't, We need to rest If it was me, i rather take care and rest my body and soul, if I had to choose between health, spiritual well being and work. Maybe I had been in too much stress already... hahahahahah... So like said, every thing have its cause and consequences; neglect yourself, and yourself will suffer at last. This theory applies to all aspects of life.

Time to whine!!!! UUUUWAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a Quiz in the morning....Shit man!!!! then spend half a day at FIST lab drawing the ERD, Screen transition Diagram, and DFD at the lab. No even have time to eat lunch...The fucking software really damn kek Sei me. Walao......... So user-unfriendly and simple things like arrow also can make my heart wana explode already. One word for the company who developed that software. FUCK YOU!!!!! What a lousy software. Because I spend too much time doing things the manual way, I didn't managed to finish everything in time. Shiitt..... so i just submitted what I completed... Haighzzz...... what the fuck man. But nevermind lar. I don't give a damn already. I sat there half a day and my head is still buzzing from the side effect. If I can choose, i think I wana sleep now. But there are just simply too many too many things to do. tomorrow, Assignment due. Tomorrow tomorrow, Mid term, Tomorrow x 3 , Girlfriend Birthday. Man.. come to think about it, I also nearly forgot to plan anything for her birthday. Maybe I'll just take her to eat at somewhere nice, and thats it. Its not that I don't want. I m really too busy and not very enthusiastic to organize extra special things lately. hope You understand.....

Another note is I fell in Love with Ancient Apparition in DOTA. Damn this hero is too damn good in making me jumping up and down from my chair. Each time I successfully hit its ulti, the joy is like winning a 10K lottery. About this new hero, you can read about it in my previous post where i did describe a little about it and how difficult to execute its ultimate. But holy shit I m getting better and better alright!!! in hitting the ulti accurately. Really give me pure joy and satisfaction. Hahahahahaha..... Anyway, Can't dota too much ... too many things to do.

Erm... yesterday went to my 2nd JCW/JCN approciation dinner at Le Garden at DP. Err.... this time its better than lst year la, Cause I feel kinda satisfied with the food. Hahahahaha.... I ate about 3 plates, which eventually make me bloated. Come to talk about it, their asam fish is really delicious especially taking it with white rice. Yum yum. overall, Not too bad lar... Dont compare it with hotel food. I think its ok ler. :) Shiit!!! I want Asam Fish right now... Just now eat roti canai only coz seriously pokai already..... Hahahahahahaha....Man... next month i really need to discipline myself and control my spending more ler. Shit man!! Cant always go bankrupt towards the end of the month. Determined!!!

Okay ler, Time to walk the walk and study. Tonight I will Complete half chater of lecture2 and half chater for lecture3 for Network System Design....and the Mobile Wireless Assignment. Fuhh..... Boring sia, Next week will be the same case again. MT, Assignment, Mt, assignment but thats what students do isit? I m gona survive again like I had always do!! Wait till week 13 then Can 100% concentrate on final exams ler, and can lepak lepak abit... hahahahah

No comments: