Monday, April 5, 2010

Life in a boring university

I had a dream when i was small and the dream continued to be a dream till i finish my schooling days. The days of freedom and living my own life. No need to be bonded by anyone, family or anyone else. I really love personal freedom very very much thats why some people especially my sister is very amused how I wont go back for 1 week break and still will lepak around for few days during trimester break before going back.

I will tell her I will never understand people who still cannot get over the security and comfort of home even after entering tertiary education. Still going back home every week end, coming here to study on weekdays, stay at hostel at night, go home on week end. What they really want to do with their life? Actually thats one question I have yet to answer myself. Most people will say " I want to be sucessful, earn a lot of money, live happily ever after" I believe diffrent people will be sucessful and be happy in diffrent ways. Money is important, but not everything. All in all the crap had mentioned, MMU is really a boring place. For me. I m not sure about other students here. But it is bored for me. Maybe its my attitude problem. Maybe its my mentality and mindset. I dont care anymore. This Life-less and boring University life problem which i had been trying so hard to solve since i enter beta year still had yet to find a complete solution. Partial solution must have been my girlfriend and a small group of friends I really appriciate having. Complete solution? Still void. Anyway, I had forgotten about this problem cause I don't see any more reason trying to solve and overcome the problem I had been facing since I came here. I m going to be a Final year student next academic year. So I think I will just life on for the next one year, my FYP, maintain a CGPA 3 above, and i think thats about it, I will forget the dream I had since i was a kid, and understand sometimes dreaming and achieving is not easy.

Study wise, Ermmm......i think okok la.... I just will try to do my best. And we will see what happens. Another note is i really can't wait to get the hell out from Ixora. I m really done with my room mate. The angel i had labeled him the early stages of life living with him had turned into the far side. Why do you want to watch drama while I m studying? Are you diploma students all so stupid to use your pea size brain? Dont be too proud of yourself getting a little better results cause diploma is soo fucking easy in MMU. I dont usually look down on people but I m really done with you guys. Any Tom Dick and Harry can get deans list. Go to Degree and see weather things are still the same. Stupid brainless retards. Anyway, i keep telling myself this is the last month I will see him ever and ever. Owwwhhh shit! I cant wait to own my own room. And tonight I cant take it anymore. I made a silent protest by playing some music in my laptop with the intention of jumbling my music with his Fucking Ou Xiang Ju drama sounds and let him taste his own medicine. GOD DAMITTT!!! I sooooooooooooooooooooo fucking hate Ou xiang Ju!!!! I really rather watch P.Ramlee's soap opera 100 times than to watch a 5 minute Ou Xiang Ju.

Anyway, i m kinda satisfied with what I had done today. I made my girlfriend happy after she was sad earlier today and made sure she ate her meals, completed Floyd's Algorithm, PERT chart, clarified my Cisco Stuff at FIST, cooked a delicious Maggie Mee for dinner, washed all my clothes, swept and mop my room, Great job Wooi Kuun. You are good to sleep now. Study inventory management tommrow.

No comments: