Monday, April 12, 2010

Tonight 12-4-2010

Monday night, actually there are a lot of things that I can do. Study, revise, do assignment, prepare for lab test, etc and etc. With all Mid terms, quiz and left only one more assignment had been completed, life is much easy now in week 12. Study tonight???? Too bad for a mood-driven scum like me, tonight the mood definitely is not here ( Else I wont be blogging anyway..) Actually earlier this evening, I already planned not to study ( what a sin ) But to celebrate.... xD because I got an excellent coursework marks for Network Systems Design. 43.5/50 Man.... its not that I want to boast but my mid term is the highest in class. 14.5/20 Even i got higher marks than Loong Gor the genius of Data Com major of my year. He never missed his dean list since he came to degree and I heard he is joining the Netraider's competition. How can that be possible..... But its really a celebration. I feel so proud and happy when i saw my coursework marks. The last time i got so high CW marks in degree have to be in my beta 2nd sem in Discreet Maths Subject (41/50) After beta second sem, things had begin to fall apart in the sense, i have to draft out all my released pathetically low coursework marks and calculate how much more I need to score in finals to get a A or so. I think my girlfriend had seen me doing this before. But this time around, I feel so proud and happy for myself. Quietly, I m smiling so broadly. I thought that this sem will have no chance at all but it seems this sem is the best chance to get my long awaited and already forgotten Deans list. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I really never expected this coming since i registered the 6 crazy subject earlier this sem. I thought this sem will be fucked up, worst results will be obtained this sem. turn out the other way round. Anyway I think i will just continue to focus, and see what happens. I dont want to give myself any false hopes because I really really hate the feeling of disappointment and jealousy each beginning of a new sem where people in my class kept comparing results etc and I got a sucky results. I will study like normal and see how things goes. No hopes = No disappointment.

Anyway, another reason of tonight planned celebration is because I rarely. I mean really rarely I get so high CW. So i think its worth while to enjoy it and make myself happy... because I had not really experience pure happiness in my Degree life. When happy things happen usually unhappy thoughts will deter it. Unhappy thoughts as in academic, most of the time. So i think tonight will be the perfect time to go wild, get laid and get wasted.

All the shits and craps above are just plans. And if you had read my previous post, you might have noticed i wrote about the differences between planning and achieving. So i think to my beloved avid readers, you can already guess what happen tonight. Hahahahahaha... Laughing at myself. After I came back from my last class today, I facebook-ed, Dota and Cooked myself porridge since no one are available during my dinner time. Ate some plain porridge, and I continued my beloved Dota. Then I slept for a while and woke up around 9pm. Actually I planned to go Mori alone to listen to songs, but because I don't want people to label me as a pathetic loner, I stayed at home anyway. Now the time is almost 11+ I guess tonight's best activity will be reminiscing happy times. Haiz. Tonight should feel happy ler. Dont "haiz"

Anyway a incident happened tonight while I was dabaoing burger for my supper. A girl come over and asked me " You want to buy burger or not?" I was liked dazzed, well of course i want to buy, ekse I wouldn't be waiting here..... to cut the crap short, it seems she dabaoed dinner and her friend already bought a burger for already, so she wanted to sell her burger. Oh my gawd... girls... If i were her, It would be a jackpot for me to have a main course ( Tapao) and appitizer (Burger) But We all know how inelastic girls stomoach is..... Hah! So I just buy her Ayam special because I was lazy to wait in the queue (main reason) On the way back to my unit, I had a few funny toughts. Let me just summarize them:

She is the agent of the cheating syndicate
She would do this every night, buy a ayam biasa and sell to people as ayam special and make a RM0.50 profit. make a couple of bucks one night.

The burger is jampi-ed
She had put a deadly vicious curse on the burger I just ate.

She is Interested in me......
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but a small part of logic in it is why she asked me out of the so many people waiting there? Do I looked like a easy customer? i doubt it.

Like My mum, I think I had developed a worst case scenario toughed for everything. My mum. She would always think of all the worst possible case for everything that happens. For example. when I want to go out, she would think i will have a car accident, let people kidnap, etc. etc. Well thats my mum. In her mind outside world is all filled with wolfs crooks and scums. In algorithm analysis, we call this scenario the BIG-M ( Worst case scenario) Some of the craps i had until I finish the delicious Ixora Burger. Yum Yum because I took dinner too early today. So a supper is not really a sin. I have not eaten a Ixora burger for a long time already, so I guess once a blue moon will not do any harm to my liver and stomach. damn I mean most people are eating it on daily basis. But Ixora Burger is really really delicious. I think I should increase the frequency of Ixora Burger consumption because once I moved to my new house, i wont be able to eat this yummy sin anymore.

Errm..... I guess I will start study soon ler. And my room mate is on his phone chatting with his GF and I m on earphone coz I dont want to listen to his geli voice and conversation. If his Gf is HOT then its Ok. But two buffons showing their love? Damn..... I dont want to vomit. Fine. I'll put on my ear phone if you dont want to get out from the room during ur private talk.

No comments: