Friday, April 16, 2010

I m a FIST, Multimedia University Student

Today while eating lunch at the vegetarian shop behind mmu corner, I saw a bunch of Utem students. Like most Utem kids i see; all of them looked like a noob. But i can see that they are proud with their university eventhough I honestly and sincerely think utem is one of those lousy place to study. What about me? I had been studying here, Multimedia University since I got rejected by all my top choice public university. Haiz.... Actually come to think about it, there is no else to blame. Who ask me to fuck around too much during form6..... Thats why lar.... but want to regret also no use already since that sad incident is already about 3 years ago. I m going to be a final year student on june ler.... So fast. I can still remember vividly the times when i was still in foundation, staying at EP. cant believe I m going to end my studies soon. I really dont think I will do postgraduate studies so that means I m going to study and go to exams for another one more year in my life since I first go to tadika..... hahahahahahahahah

My course? I m a IT guy with not so much IT skills.... sad to say. But I always believe in myself and my future. Eventhough I may not be the best student in my batch, I can consider myself to be above average. My programming skills is one of the lousiest in my class tough, but who cares. I m a Networking major so I dont really do programming. Because of my excellent results in foundation and a little bit of luck, I m under JPA scholarship. they practically pay for my 40k tuition fees, give me about 500 bucks each month, and all I have to do is to maintain my CGPA 3.0 and above? Too hard to do? Maybe its just for me. While most of the time I tell myself to chill and relax in my studies cause I dont really think I m a book smart guy, but I cant. I need to push myself most of the time because I believe in having responsibilities in what ever you are doing. Up till now, My current CGPA is 3.0 just nice. But it had been dropping every sem since I get a 3.3 in beta year. This sem is the chance to pull it up a little bit. Maybe I wont graduate as a 2nd class honours anyway because the odds are stacked up way too high, but at least I will make sure I graduate with at leaast 3.0 and above. To me CGPA will be just a measurement of my responsibilities to JPA because I really never believe in good CGPA = Guarantee good future. I just want to do my job as best as I can and dont feel sorry for myself for not appreciating my scholarship.

Anyway, like said, MMU, i dont think this is be right place for me. But this is the best place to come to in my personal opinion after i screw up form6. NUS? USM? UKM? UM? forget about it. They are all too high for my standards. I will never going to go there with my form6 results so MMU is the best place to come for people like me, compared to other collages and university. I m not really proud about coming here anyway thats why you dont see me putting my university name in my facebook profile. Sighs~ Not proud to announce where I m currently staying put~! But if people ask me, I will of course tell I m a Data Communications and Networking guy from MMU. Like I will never be proud to tell people I m a Malaysian. I just hope I can leave this place in 5 years time. I dont want to talk about leaving and Malaysia too much cause I dont see the point why I need to do so. I'll just keep all in my heart, finish my bond with JPA (if they really give me a job) and fuck off from this shit hole country once and for all. hahahaha... Nice plan.

Yesterday while going to the library to print my software engineering assignment, I waited there for almost 1 hour+ to print. All my FIST seniors are rushing here and there printing their FYP. Man...... next year is going to be my turn. Damn I m soo nervous. Wonder will I be able to jump past the last and hardest hurdle of my degree life. We will know next year. At the mean time, all the FYP title announced is soo scary. The only title i think I understand from the available list is network address translation (NAT) Others? No eyes see(MOU NGAN THAI). Hope my one week investment in Microsoft .Net courses can help abit during the sem break. Wonder what will happen if we fail our FYP. Need to retake FYP? hahahahaha...... screw it lar. Focus on my final exams 1st. FYP ill think about it during sem break.

No comments: