Saturday, April 24, 2010

Things to do for the next 3 Weeks

Things to do before i go back to teluk Intan. Best way to remember it, Write it down :)
  • Study fucking hard for the next 3 weeks
  • Give my best shot in Exams. Dont worry about CGPA or deans list. Just focus on giving my best shot and make sure my confidence is always high
    .
  • Eat Sibaraku ( Make sure No more sad incident at sibarauku this time)

  • Eat Nandos (Celebrate my ASS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!)

  • Dr.Leong Consultation at Mahkota Hospital (Almost forgot about my teeth).
Baby i dont know what the hell is happening to me nowadays.
You are becoming more and more pretty in my eyes.
I think and miss you more often, feel like meeting you most of the time,
Always had beautiful flashbacks on what happen that night. Oh man!!!! it feels sooo good!!!!!
Maybe I start to love you again once more...... Glad I have this feeling

Anyway!!! I must focus on what comes first. Exams. Hahahahah Can finish study? We will see.....

No comments: