Sunday, May 2, 2010

Emotional Today

Last Sem In Gamma Year.
Last 2weeks I will be staying at Ixora B-2-8.
Last Year Today i was suffering.
Last Two week today I was doing Software Engineering Assignment, Next two week today I will be hugging her in my private place.
Last day of the Semester, still remember this sem start off with Shilin Snack 1st time at DP, 1st time went to Klebang, had coconut milkshake, first time went to Station1, all happen the starting of this sem.
Wonder Whats wrong with me today.
Maybe its too lonely and too quiet.
Dont know. And again, suddenly feel like going to Mori to relax and have Dim Sum breakfast tmr.
Since My tomorrow paper is at noon ( Ha Ha )
I think my baby is studying very hard now.
Pity her.
I m on the other hand is taking things quite slowly as tommorow's paper which is the first paper, I think i had it covered.
Since week 13 I had been dwelling in the past.
No one knows.
I can't wait to meet my hometown friends again for sem breaks.
They are the people I really feel very happy being with and hagging out.
They will give me back my joking mood, Bring out the craziness in me and will talk about lots of interesting things from their university's experience.
And we will also Kepo the latest news among our gang members.
Not to mention share problems and heart talk.
Going for trips ( this sem maybe going to Ipoh)
Planning events ( Maybe we can have another BBQ and lots of footsal matches)
And many more.
Being with Great and good friends will always be different than being with girlfriend.
No one nor anything can argue that point.
But I appreciate my girlfriend even though she had many flaws.
I always try to accept her the way she is.
I would never hurt her in anyway.
Because her Heart is so fragile.
It would be the worst way to treat a girl like her like that.

Today look out from my favorite spot.
I looked at the scenery and enjoying the 24hr non stop blowing wind.
I think if there is one thing i will really miss after I move out is the scenery from here.
I always look out there thinking and dwelling.
In the past, present and even future.
But deep down I m really happy I finally managed to move out.
I finally manage to own one room all by myself at last.
Even though this might sound stupid and laughable.
I really want to experience owning my own sanctuary
The rent is no cheap either.
But I want to live my final year in MMU to the fullest.
People say "Life is not about the number of breaths we take, But is the number of it takes our breath away".
Maybe I had wasted 3 years here doing nothing.
So I want to live my final year as wild as can be.
But of course not neglecting my studies.
I cant wait to start my career.
Even though I know deep down its going to be hard.
But I want to live my life without regrets and respect.
This is the road I need to take.
Even without JPA i think I will start working once I m done with my last sem.
I dont know what people think but I had wasted alot of time in my life.
I cant afford to waste anymore.
I m old already.
White hair is becoming more and more.
Signs Of ageing?
Hahahahahahah.....

This sem not bad at all.
Operation was successful.
Finished all my crazy assignments.
IT assignments is not hard to do.
But you really need to put a lot of thinking and outsource.
I fight the pain and studied hard.
I got good coursework marks.
3 subjects I got 40 above/50
Another 3 get above average results.
So happy for my coursework
It certainly didnt come easy.
I work for this in my pain after surgery.
Had a nice JCW event, meet new friends
Benny, Oscar, Neo, Yang Hung, Chin.
Helped many people this sem.
It had ended ler......

Good Luck Wooi Kuun for your finals. I always trust you can do it.
I always believe in your ability.
Even though many people doubt it.
I will always trust you and support you.






No comments: