Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Life

The black shit i ate this evening at Little Taiwan, AEON, Taste like shit and not even worth a single cent i paid. There goes another sum of money flushed down the drain by me =.=

Bye bye Ixora B-2-8(6). believe it or not I actually said bye bye to my room and thank "her" after 2 years of hospitality just before i leave that shit hole for good. Can't believe I had finally moved out xD.


Exam had finished about 1 month ago, I moved over to my new house from Ixora, packed everything, unpack everything, had some private and quite moments with my girlfriend before I went back to my house for the sem breaks.

Well, I m back at last to the place I feel comfortable the most.... Melaka, This don't really imply I love this place, Just that I feel I m a better person when I m at here, Hmmm... its kinda hard to explain it in layman words considering the fact this is quite complicated matter after all. Anyway, today's post is about giving some brief introduction about my coming life. As you may had known, I m already a final year student at MMU this Monday. Wondering weather I should celebrate this feat or just sit back and take things like every other day is just a normal day.

Going into the main topic, My new Room. Before I elaborate more about my new sanctuary......


Well, Since I m finally freed from Ixora prison, My girlfriend Grace can now come in and out overnight at my cottage like no body's business. Too bad her stay here will be short-lived when the new sem starts.

Come to think about it, My new room looks more like a proper room. But as you may have known, looks can be deceiving. The biggest problem i face with my new room is the ridiculously Hot heat wave every present 24/7 in my room. Man.... Its exactly like a oven in the afternoon and no shithing here. I really hope I can last till the raining season come to melaka, then things might turn out to be better abit. When the unbearable heat is too much to take I start to miss my comfortable room at Ixora..... sighs.... But like my girlfriend said, Think about you ex room mate! Hah! Yeah its worth the shitting crazy heat. For real.
Another problem is the toilet. Its really too small and the water pressure is too low. Feel like no kick and satisfaction after bathing. Man.......But i think i can still accept this point cause I dont bathe for hours, god's sakes xD

No comments: