Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finally I found It already!!!!

I had been searching for this song sang by Angela Zhang. I listened to it the last time i went for Japanese meal at Dataran Pahlawan and Felt in love (first time) with when the chorus of this song echoed in the restaurant. Holy Marry... Like said earlier its really difficult for a banana like me to search for Chinese songs. I had been searching since the day I came back from the restaurant. I finally found it. Its called 真的 by 张韶涵. Really a beautiful song and music even though its a break up song. Love it so much.

真的 张韶涵

我努力的仰著脸孔
My firmly pointed upward face

试者让眼泪不下流,别往下流
Trying not to let the tears fall down, don't fall down....

不问他感觉到什么
Not asking him what he feels

在我生活中不在伤痛,不伤痛.
In my lifetime there is no hurt, no hurt

想要说,却还沉默.
Want to talk but still be silent

伸出手,无法触碰.
My hands reaching out, but not able to touch

天空突然一片辽阔
The sky suddenly becomes so wide

原来你是真的离开我.
It turns out you are really leaving me

在我不熟悉的世界,过新的生活
In this world that I'm not familiar with, walking through a new life

闭上眼让泪水滑落
Closing my eyes, let the tears fall

此刻你已真的永远离开我
In this moment when you have really left me forever

在另外一个没有我的世界自由的走
In the other world that's without me, free to walk away

No comments: