Monday, February 1, 2010

JCW Event, and the coming CNY..... also a little about how the sem stared

This sem started of by helping out as A JCW Public Relation Division committee. Last 7 days was indeed a 7 days to remember and reflect in many aspects of my life, especially about my relationship with Grace. Hmmm... well.. No secret spilling here. By the way,The whole event was quite fun, freaking tired as i had dance practice almost everyday near the event till mid night. Not quite what I was expected, but it was fun minus some minor disappointment and sadness. Benny's friends was really cool and fun to be with suffice to say. I think many things are going to change after this, the way i see and they way i realize my life's purposes and objective. Shit! Cut the crappy philosophy out. Actually really wanted to write this blog yesterday night but i was too sleepy when i decided to do so. Hence i postpone it to today noon. Okay la, since I m not really feeling the mood I think I'll just write what i can

While preparing for The JCW, I m really tired as had been mentioned above. I practically had not touched my books due to this reason for almost one week, which leaves me trailing behind my lecturers on one week's lesson. Sighs. Hope i Can at least catch up before I go back for CNY holidays so that when i come back things will be easier. Come to think about it, My job that i plan to do is not yet completed yet. I still have one BIG event next week..... and seriously I haven't plan much yet. Hope the only participant of the BIG event will understand if nothing turns up well.....


This was the Photo which i took one night while preparing for the event. This artificial sakura tree looks prettier and nicer ant night under the dim yellow light.


My dance mates. Really cool guys. Cant believe engineering students are more cool and fun compared to my classmates. I used to think engineering students are nerd and timid. This bunch of monkeys made my eye open wider. By the way i had done 3 steps mistake during dancing on the Opening ceremony of JCW. really sad. I swear to god we all had really practice so well given such a short period and can even dance correctly in our dream. But on that moment of truth i screw up 3 steps..... Sigh. all my effort of training till late midnight for few days gone in the wind. Sometimes i really think dancing is just like studies. Practice so hard and so well but on the moment of truth screwed up and all my effort are good for nothing.

Same goes to Study. I really study very hard last sem but flunk in final exam. Sighss.... Maybe i really need to start learning how to give the maximum and focus on the moment of truth where it all will matter instead of keep on giving and motivating myself to be hardworking and prepare hard for something, Any big event or the future, study or work maybe. Cause we will all be judged on how good our CGPA is? How good our dancing on the opening ceremony is?
No one would wana bother on how much you study a day? Did u pay attention in class? Did you practice nicely in the dancing training? Did you give your best shot in your dancing practice? Yes No one would give a damn about that. The world would want to see ONLY and ONLY your final result. if your final result sucks, means you SUCK no matter what goddamn effort you had put in earlier. Thats life.... So i think i should learnt and correct my mistakes from there.


This dawg loves and idolize his One Piece "Monkey.D.Luffy" poster so much i think he will pray it every night before going to bed. Meet Oscar! This dude is a smart shit and also a fun guy with stupid sense of humor but still funny. Respect this kind of people. Can play and study together. Compared to some people in my class who always stay at home and get 4 flat or just have one CCNA cert and think that they are so smart and look down on people and think they will earn at least 10k on the first salary and the world would need them for human survival.
One word for those loser I m mentioning about. NAH!!! _|_ ( middle finger up)

Of course for the Japanese event, I got the chance and the mood is right to look at the arts of Japanese cooking. As you all had known earlier, I really love to cook. I don't know why. Its a hobby or passion and i don't give a damn. Hahahah.... So, Japanese cooking. Since the day i tried Japanese food at Sushi King Dataran Pahlawan. I really fall in love with it. I like Japaneses food coz it is very healthy, main point, and the way the cook it and the ingredients used is the contributing factor. In Japanese food, They really use many many many different type of ingredients to prepare it hence making it flavorful and a super-ly well balanced diet. No wonder Japanese have the longest lifespan on earth.

So back to my topic, I participated in the Japanese cooking class this year JCW event and I finally had realized my dream of making a sushi! Yeas! I really love sushi so much and I dont even know why. Hence when i saw that they offered sushi in one of their menu in the cooking class, i joined without further thought. Hahaha... and finally i am proud to announce i had made sushi before. Actually in the cooking class i learnt a few dishes but i think only two are really worth to be cooked again by me and will be made again by me in the future. Other dishes like toufoo salad and miso soup really is not my taste cause I m not really into the taste of Daishi.


This is no cake or ordinary fried egg. its called Tomago. A fried egg fried and rolled layer by layer until it look like a Swiss roll. The dish is simple but I find the technique used to make this is really interesting. I think I would try again next time in Ixora. hahaha...


Ta-Daa!!! the sushi that I made myself. Even tough i think the committee that made the sushi rice put too much vinegar in it. His ratio is 3 spoon of vinegar+ 3 spoon of sugar + half spoon of salt really is not my liking. I think he should put in less vinegar and more sugar and salt. I think I would put plain water to make the rice more fluffy and not sticky instead of adding more and more vinegar. the rice is too sour but still ok-la considering this is the first sushi i made in my life.

After eating and falling in love with japanese food ( well I can say the only thing about Japan that interest me is their food ONLY. I m Not into anime, japanese song, language, culture or what ever shit the japanese do. The only thing is their food taste good and who give a damn what the japanese did to our ancestors in WWII hahaha )

Thats the eating part. From the food and looking at how people do it, I thought Japanese food is easy to prepare + delicious just like Italian food, until yesterday I tried the Ice-cream sushi. Faggot shit. Their food is really hard to prepare. Even holding the sushi rice and rolling the sushi needs a lot of technique and skill. their Cutting must be artistic and nice. No wonder I read from somewhere that the Japanese chefs respect their knife very much ( Some where i read sometime ago said that japanese chefs respect their knife and have a special place to keep it. they even have different knife for different purpose and it also says a great sushi chef must have at least 15 years of sushi making to be able to serve a delicious sushi) No joke weh!!!

Conclusion : Yummy+Looks easy+ Not easy = 日本の食糧

By the way thats one song which i always listen recently. Chinese song which sings about breakup and sadness is quite common but after looking at the translated lyrics this song is really diffrent from the rest. Not to mention the nice and feeling-ful music.

Introducing: 背影 by 林宥嘉


三公分陽光 三公分空氣 堵在眼前 像一面玻璃
擋住了你表情 剩下只有腳印

一直向前走 走不完距離 一直向後 退不出回憶
很高興有心事 幫我困住自己

你頭髮上淡淡青草香氣 變成了風才能和我相遇
你的目光 蒸發成雲 再下成雨我才能夠靠近

*感謝我不可以 住進你的眼睛 所以才能 擁抱你的背影
 有再多的遺憾 用來牢牢記住 不完美的所有美麗

#感謝我不可以 擁抱你的背影 所以才能 變成你的背影
 躲在安靜角落 不用你回頭看 不用珍惜
(躲在安靜角落 如果你回頭看 不用在意)

我懷裡所有溫暖的空氣 變成風也不敢和你相遇
我的心事 蒸發成雲 再下成雨卻捨不得淋溼你

Enjoy it if you had not heard it before xD

No comments: